Location: Camp Mountaineer
187 Camp Mountaineer Rd.
Morgantown, WV 26508
When: Friday, May 30 - Sunday, June 1
Cost: $37 online registration, $40 paid at door
The Infection Spreads
Boy Scouts have been spotted in remote parts around the county exhibiting strange symptoms of an unknown disease… Scouts forming lesions on their uniforms in the shape of a white sash adorning a red arrow doing cheerful service for others. Be a part of this infectious disease by visiting the epicenter May 30th to June 1st 2014. Observe the infected in their natural habitat while enjoying:
- Hot Air Balloon Rides - Click here for required waiver
- Waterfront, Shooting Sports, and COPE
- Live performance from Culture Thief
- 24 hour Trading Post services
- Games and activities for both youth and adults!
- Plenty of shows and OA swag for your amusement
Look out for more updates on the health crisis by frequenting the Section Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sectionc4b
Register Online at http://oa-c4b.org
Passing quarantine will be difficult without your up‐to‐date BSA Annual Health and Medical Record so make sure to bring it! Other items you will need:
- Field Uniform (Class A) with sash
- Personal Camping Gear (sleeping bag, clothes, toiletry kit, etc.)
- Extra cash for OA stuff, Conclave and section swag, patches, Mountain Dew, chips, burritos at 3 am… the usual stuff.
All program areas will be open during the event to help cure your infection. Areas include:
- Archery Range
- Shotgun Range
- Rifle Range
Program is not just for the young, but young at heart. Adult specific activities will be included throughout the weekend!
24 Hour Trading Post
The camp trading post will be open 24/7 for all of your food, drink, and OA swag needs… or if you just want to place to chill with the other infected members.
We have several activities and shows for your entertainment. This includes your typical AIA and ICE competitions, opening and closing show, plus a live performance from the all Eagle Scout band, Culture Thief, during the Saturday night party.
Click to view Conclave Flyer
Click to view Conclave Brochure
Click to view Hot Air Balloon Waiver
More info on Menawngihella Lodge 550, Order of the Arrow