Merit Badge Counselors Needed Now

Mountaineer Area Council is in the need for various Merit Badge Counselors.  Attached is the current merit badge application form that must be used to apply for the Merit Badge Counselor position.  Along with this form you must submit a current Youth Protection Card and a adult BSA Application.  There is no cost to be  a Merit Badge Counselor for the application.  Remember you must renew each year in January to keep active. 

Both sides of the Merit Badge Counselor application must be filled out and must be signed on the bottom of each page.

click here for a pdf form  or pick one up at the Council Office.

Pattie Cooper, Advancement Chair